Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Every Girl Needs a Mac

Need I say more? I shouldn't have to, but just in case. Tune in to any television show or watch any movie these days and you'll notice the Apple logo on the back of the main character's computer. Of course, Macs ARE the sexiest looking computers on the market right now. Well, I'm here to tell you that they not only look good, but they work even better. I've had my iBook for the past 3 years and it works like it's brand new! I've never had to call Tech Support and I've never had a virus (knock on wood).

Last year, I bought an iMac for my home office and I love that machine. Of course, I still have a Dell in the house for my daughter, but I'm planning to promote her to a Mac as soon as possible.
This entry was posted in .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn, I sooooo feel you re your Mac. Every girl needs a room of her own, a garden of her own and a Mac of her own.

Shelia Worthy said...

I like the flow of your writing Brooklyn!

Keep up the good work!